We offer the following services on a nation-wide basis to independent community banks:
- Internal audit/internal control/operational control reviews (non-financial) – full or limited scope, quarterly, semi-annual or random/periodic
- Other Safety and Soundness external reviews
- Regulatory post-examination corrective action management/oversight
- Fraud reviews
- Independent Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering audits
- ACH Audits
- Periodic Employee Account Reviews
- Periodic Suspicious Activity Monitoring Oversight
- Special Projects/Open-Ended Problem Analyses or Resolution Support
- Change Initiatives or Facilitation: Preliminary, Implementation, Follow-up
- Policy and Procedure Design and Development/Compilations
- Consumer/Regulatory Compliance
- Other customized services
All of our services are customized to each individual client bank. We do not use “canned” audit programs or tools and are not a CPA firm performing financial statement services or financial audits. Our banking unit field personnel are all experienced in the industry and utilize our uniquely designed system of efficient processes to ensure the highest level of quality for the associated costs incurred by the bank.
Contact us for an overview of your needs and a preliminary assessment of ways we can assist your institution to become more efficient, effective, and/or prosperous.